Over two million Americans suffer from fall-related injuries every year. From hotel lobbies and grand staircases to your own bathroom, slippery surfaces are just about everywhere. Professional non-slip treatment from A + Non Slip Surfaces helps protect you against becoming a part of the statistic.
As certified floor safety specialists, we are equipped to help create a safer environment in your home or business. We can treat just about any type of flooring, including tile, wood, stone, concrete, brick, laminate, and more. Our proprietary treatment works at the micro-pore level to improve traction and ensure that your flooring meets all safety requirements.
Surfaces We Treat:
- Porcelain Tiles
- Ceramic Tiles
- Quarry Tiles
- Travertine Tiles
- Terrazzo Tiles
- Sealed Surfaces
- Metal. . . and more
A Simple Fix For Slippery Floors
From showers, bathtubs, and wood floors in residential properties to resort pools, commercial kitchens, and any other customer area in commercial properties, you can count on A + Non Slip Surfaces to deliver comprehensive non-slip solutions that are ADA-compliant.
Our Anti-Slip Process:
- Identification: Our team conducts an audit of walkways in your home or business to identify slip-and-fall hazards.
- Measurement: Using a Slip Meter, we will test to see if your floors meet ADA or OSHA guidelines.
- Recommendation: After gathering information, we will demonstrate multiple options for your particular flooring surface. We may apply our proprietary slip treatment to a small portion of your floors, at no cost to you, so you can experience the difference firsthand.
- Application: After approval, we will schedule a time for the non-slip treatment. An additional test is performed after the application to ensure effectiveness.
- Maintenance: We want your treatment to last, which is why we will provide a detailed explanation of the new cleaning regime to ensure the added traction remains effective. Maintenance plans are available for an additional cost.
A + Non Slip Surfaces cares about each of our clients and stays committed to their needs. Whether it's standing behind our work with a two-year warranty or regular performance inspections, we always keep your best interests in mind.
Richard did an amazing job on our shower floor, which has large tiles and needed to be less slippery. After the treatment, the shower floor looks great, feels great, and most importantly is safe. Will definite use A+ Non Slip Surfaces in the future.
- Malcom M
Richard did an AMAZING job making my tiled home nonslip, as well as my bathtubs. I am 68 years old, I can fall easily. I feel much safer in my home now. I've used other companies but no company is as good as Richard at A+ nonslip surfaces is. I will definitely be recommending him to my friends and family. Amazing prices too. CALL HIM NOW! He is amazing at what he does!
- Tabitha M